As of today, the new version 2.11.0 of our consent management gICS® is available free of charge via our website for testing purposes and via GitHub as a Docker Compose version. You can get help with the Docker installation at the official gICS® GitHub repository.
Since this release, you can choose between 1) the standard gICS® web interface and 2) a gICS® web interface with authentication. Both options are officially available via the download link.
- Watermark on printouts of templates
- New parameters to retrieve only finalized policies, modules and templates
- Paginated request for consent via the interface
- Divide the database table text into scan and text
- Close dialogues with ESC key
- Unify export file names of all tools
- Automatic focus on first input field in dialogs and forms
- More information in the file name of consent printouts
- General improvements to the statistics overview
- General improvements in the frontend
- Use the term “draft” for non-final objects
- No return of drafts for listCurrentConsentTemplates and getCurrentConsentTemplate
- Non-final templates/modules are displayed as final in the module tree
- Signature is not displayed on consent print-outs